The owners of Rose Valet, John and Susan have over 50 years of experience in drycleaning of upmarket garments. We take great pride in our work. Our quality is guaranteed, second to none.
- If however, you are unhappy with our service we will redo the service, free of charge.
We are long standing members of the International Drycleaning and Laundry Institute and the Drycleaning Institute of Australia. We are bound to their “Code of Ethics” which are as follows.
As a member of the Drycleaning Institute of Australia Limited, we undertake not to restrict our liability under the general law and so far as is reasonably practicable to:-
- Handle all clothing, furnishings and all other items accepted by us for processing with proper and due care and attention.
- Investigate any complaint promptly and, if requested or required, reprocess, free of charge, any item which is unsatisfactory due to any fault on our part.
- Pay fair compensation (in accordance with the Institute’s Fair Claims Guide) for loss or damage due to our negligence. Limited to no more than 10 times the cleaning charge as per standard industry practice.
- Train our staff to be competent, courteous and helpful at all times.
- Keep our stores, vans, containers and premises clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality and service consistent with the price charged. (Value for Money)
- Have all customers orders ready and/or delivered at the time promised, unless prevented by exceptional circumstances.
- Accept full responsibility for loss or damage of articles entrusted to our agents notwithstanding and without prejudice to our legal rights under agency agreements.
- Keep abreast of all on-going technology and involve ourselves in the Institute’s updating activities.